API Key #
A Maileon API key is necessary to establish the connection between Maileon and plentymarkets.
This API key must be generated in your Maileon account.
- You can locate this in your Maileon account under Settings » API Key.
- Click on the “+” icon to create a new API key.
- Name your API key
- Select the status as “Active”
- Choose a date for validity
- Grant all the permissions as shown in the image.
- Generate an API key by selecting “Create API-Key v1”
After this process, you will be able to view your generated API key in the list. To obtain the generated API key, click on the “lookup” icon. Simply copy the API key and paste it in the required step of the plugin configuration.
Here you can find information about the permissions you
- None: No permission. The contact will not receive newsletters.
- Single Opt-in: Permission was simply granted, e.g. by entering an email address in a form. This method technically allows the contact to receive newsletters but does not ensure that the email address belongs to the person who entered it.
- Double Opt-in: With this permission, a confirmation email with a confirmation link is sent to the email address. Only when the link in the mail has been clicked and thus the interest in the entry has been confirmed, the contact can be sent.
- Double Opt-in Plus: Double opt-in including consent for single-user tracking. Please note: Without individual user tracking, no openings, clicks, etc. may be traced back to individual users and significant data for evaluating newsletter performance is missing. newsletter performance is missing.
Orders transactions: #